How can I file a commendation or a complaint on an officer?

We welcome feedback about our department! Download the Commendation/Complaint form from our Downloadable Forms section of this website and print it, or visit the Records window at the police department at 2835 S Main Street to pick up a form. Once completed, return it to Records personnel at the police department or mail to: 
South Salt Lake Police Department
2835 South Main Street
South Salt Lake City, UT, 84115

Show All Answers

1. How do I file a police report?
2. How can I request a speed trailer be placed in my neighborhood?
3. How can I find the Neighborhood Watch program for my neighborhood?
4. How can I add information to a police report I have previously filed?
5. How can I get my property back if it has been taken into evidence?
6. How do I request a copy of a police report or an accident report?
7. How can I arrange to have an officer give a presentation?
8. Where can I go to get my fingerprints done?
9. How can I make a complaint about an ordinance violation?
10. How can I report information on possible drug activity?
11. How can I request crime rate information?
12. How can I file a commendation or a complaint on an officer?
13. If I go on vacation, how can I request officers check on my house?
14. How can I help combat graffiti in my neighborhood?