• Snow removal must take place the same day the snow has fallen unless it has fallen after 6:00 p.m., which will then be required to be removed by 10:00 a.m. the next morning.
• Do not park on any city street or roadway between the hours of 2:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. when snow removal will be necessary.
• Parking is limited to 72 hours consecutively on any street or alley.
• Other limited parking times are as follows: Parking in excess of two hours between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. is prohibited on Main Street between 2100 South and 3000 South.
• Parking unlicensed or unregistered vehicles is prohibited at all times. Unattached trailers parked on the street are also prohibited and must be attached to a licensed, registered, and operable vehicle.
SSL Code 12.08.090