How do I report a problem?

If you are experiencing or have observed a problem with water from 2100 to 3300 South, contact the SSL Water Division by calling 801-483-6014. After hours call dispatch at 801-840-4000. For concerns south of 3300 South contact Jordan Valley Water Conservancy District by calling 801-256-4401.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a problem?
2. Who supplies my water?
3. How do I sign up for water service?
4. How do I pay my water bill?
5. Why does the City flush Fire Hydrants?
6. Is my water safe to drink?
7. What is Cross Connection and Backflow Prevention?