How can I get my sidewalk fixed?

Some basic maintenance of sidewalks is expected from the owners of residences directly adjacent to that sidewalk. However, the City also has some capital funds for sidewalk maintenance. If your sidewalk is no longer navigable or could provide a trip hazard for pedestrians, please contact us at 801-483-6045.

Show All Answers

1. What is a right of way?
2. Who should I contact if I see a problem with street signage?
3. How can I get my sidewalk fixed?
4. How do I get a street tree trimmed?