How do I request a copy of a police report or an accident report?

Come into the police department at 2835 S Main Street and go to the Records window. Complete a GRAMA request form, and the request will be processed by our Records personnel. You can also print a copy of the GRAMA request form from our Downloadable Forms section and bring the request into the police department. You will need to provide photo identification at the time of the request. There is a $10 fee for copies of police reports, $15 for DI-9 accident reports and $10 for non-reportable accident reports, due at the time you receive the report (which may be in the same visit you make the request, however it can take up to 10 working days) and can be paid by cash, check or credit/debit card. We do not accept American Express or Discover Card.

Show All Answers

1. How do I file a police report?
2. How can I request a speed trailer be placed in my neighborhood?
3. How can I find the Neighborhood Watch program for my neighborhood?
4. How can I add information to a police report I have previously filed?
5. How can I get my property back if it has been taken into evidence?
6. How do I request a copy of a police report or an accident report?
7. How can I arrange to have an officer give a presentation?
8. Where can I go to get my fingerprints done?
9. How can I make a complaint about an ordinance violation?
10. How can I report information on possible drug activity?
11. How can I request crime rate information?
12. How can I file a commendation or a complaint on an officer?
13. If I go on vacation, how can I request officers check on my house?
14. How can I help combat graffiti in my neighborhood?