How can I request a speed trailer be placed in my neighborhood?

Speed TrailerA speed trailer is an apparatus placed on the side of the road that will show the posted speed limit along with the speed of a vehicle passing by it. Speed trailers are often very effective in combating speeding problems in a given area. If you would like to request a speed trailer be placed in your neighborhood, call 801-412-3674 and leave a message. Someone from the Traffic Division will contact you to make arrangements.

Show All Answers

1. How do I file a police report?
2. How can I request a speed trailer be placed in my neighborhood?
3. How can I find the Neighborhood Watch program for my neighborhood?
4. How can I add information to a police report I have previously filed?
5. How can I get my property back if it has been taken into evidence?
6. How do I request a copy of a police report or an accident report?
7. How can I arrange to have an officer give a presentation?
8. Where can I go to get my fingerprints done?
9. How can I make a complaint about an ordinance violation?
10. How can I report information on possible drug activity?
11. How can I request crime rate information?
12. How can I file a commendation or a complaint on an officer?
13. If I go on vacation, how can I request officers check on my house?
14. How can I help combat graffiti in my neighborhood?