We pride ourselves in finding federal, state, and philanthropic dollars to fund our work and provide the highest quality of programs at no cost for the community. Any amount is greatly appreciated. You can choose which program or event you'd like to support, give to our area of greatest need or to our general operating fund.
To make tax-deductible monetary contributions, email Domoina Kendell.
We're happy to accept new, or like-new items for our programs and pantries. To make in-kind donations or if you have any questions please email Edward Lopez or call 801-455-1729
Items we always welcome:
- Cleaning supplies: laundry detergent, dish soap, disinfectant wipes, all-purpose spray cleaner, etc.
- Toiletries: toothpaste/brushes, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, etc.
- Personal hygiene items: deodorant, feminine products, diapers, etc.
- Paper products: toilet paper, paper towels, tissues
- School Supplies
- New or like new clothing
- Gas gift cards
- Grocery gift cards, preferably to Walmart, Smiths, or Winco
For all other donation inquiries email Edward Lopez or call 801-455-1729